|02-17-2019, 11:59 AM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Suburban Washington DC
Programming remotes for 2006 without dealer, confirmed.
Some people here have tried to program remotes themselves without luck saying you have to take it to the dealer. This is my second 2006 on which I got it to program remotes without a scan tool using the following instructions.
All remotes should be programmed at the same time as existing codes will be erased.
1. Close doors.
2. Insert key, do not turn.
3. Press and hold door lock switch in the unlock position on the door).
4. Switch ignition on, off, on, off.
5. Release door lock switch.
6. Doors should lock and unlock one time to confirm programming mode. (This did not happen so just continue to step 7)
7. Simultaneously press and hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons of the first remote transmitter for 15 seconds.
8. Doors should lock and unlock to confirm programming of the first remote transmitter.
9. Repeat steps 7 and 8 for all remaining transmitters.
10. Switch ignition ON to exit programming mode. (Didnít do this, just pulled out the key)
This worked for me on two 2006 Redline models so far. Doesn't mean it will work on other years or models.
|SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Programming remotes||lw200driver||L-Series Tech||1||07-17-2013 03:53 PM|
|Just Confirmed w/Dealer REDLINE AUTOMATIC||WallStWizKid||Sky General||9||04-20-2006 11:43 AM|
|programming remotes?||eddierod04||Vue Tech||4||03-03-2006 03:03 AM|
|programming remotes||bioxide||S-Series General||3||11-06-2003 11:06 PM|
|Lottery: Dealer confirmed I need new engine||djenning||General Saturn Discussion||27||07-26-2000 08:51 AM|