SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > Classifieds
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2020, 04:46 PM   #1
Unheilig
Unheilig is on a distinguished road

Default 1999 Saturn SC 3dr SC2 (Florida, Volusia County, Daytona Beach Area)

Hello All. It's 1999 with 46,470 miles. It has been my daily driver for the last few years but just back and forth to work. Prior to that, it belonged to my aunt who lost her sight hence the reason she no longer drives it. I just had the water pump replaced and purchased four brand new tires. The mechanic said it'll need new tie rods soon. I scanned for codes and I came up with a bad injector. I ran a bottle of Lucas injector cleaner several days ago with a full tank of gas and it seems to be doing the trick. I may decide to replace some other parts (IAC valve and anything else that I can afford). The inside shows some wear such as a peeling (not sagging) headliner and some scratches and such on the dash. Some stains are present on the seats and floor but all in all it doesn't look to bad plus it'll probably come clean with a little TLC. The body isn't all to bad either. Some very minor dings and scratches are present but not major dents. Someone rear-ended me a while back and put a nice little hole on the right rear of the back bumper but that's about as bad as it gets. The drivers side mirror will need to be replaced as well. Their is some electrical issues that I have not been able to diagnose. Both windows do not go down and I do not know why. It could be an electrical issue or just a simple fuse replacement, I do not know. The AC however blows cold and works just fine. I'm sure it will need other parts replaced in time as they are all original. The water pump I replaced was the original as well. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Unheilig's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Unheilig reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Unheilig is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links