View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 06:57 PM   #4
floridasl22002
floridasl22002 is a splendid one to beholdfloridasl22002 is a splendid one to beholdfloridasl22002 is a splendid one to beholdfloridasl22002 is a splendid one to beholdfloridasl22002 is a splendid one to beholdfloridasl22002 is a splendid one to beholdfloridasl22002 is a splendid one to behold

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
Default Re: Hand Brake Release Repair

The Saturn L series is based on the Opel Vectra B model produced in Europe. In the UK it was sold as the Vauxhall Vectra. Whilst sales in the US were small of the L series, the Vectra was the staple of the business fleet, so as a consequence there is a flourishing aftermarket parts supply not seen in the US for the L series. The L series also has a cousin in the Saab 9-5 which also was based on the Vectra B.

i just did a quick google for handbrake parts for Vectra B and click on the link to see what you can get. There are compete handbrake assembly for just dollars (you need to do the exchange rate as they are quoted in Euros I have purchased new handbrake cables and other suspension bushings for my lads 2003 L300 from Europe without problems.

Hope this helps. In any search make sure you use the designation Vectra B, emphasis on the B.

https://www.ebay.ie/sch/Car-Parts/60...ra+b+handbrake

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to floridasl22002's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help floridasl22002 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
floridasl22002 is offline   Reply With Quote